I am concurring with all of you who feel that this country,
I have been watching our male leaders ‘mumble about not receiving’ a full carpet red in colour….most of us Kenyans don’t even have an inch of PVC!!!! We did not elect leaders to walk on red carpets but to work for us. If an employee doesn’t do what he is employed for then we the employers should exercise our rights.
We need someone who will change the nature of this country; we do not need dictators anymore. I want a reason to rush home to watch news. It is no longer interesting watching the same corrupt persons telling us they are tired. If you are tired what are you still doing and why don’t you quit! How do you expect a very tired man to bring any development?
I fully support Martha Karua; this is one woman who is more than all the men in the current government. I have no apologies for saying so. My prayer is that she takes over power in 2012 and sails all those who are involved in the plunder that is ravaging us.
We want change that we can believe in! Someone who can actually deliver. This country needs a Martha (mother), a dominant and benevolent leader.
We all know the big role played by our mothers in our families. Was it not for them most of us would never have known the real meaning of a family. Girls have a balance; they love perfection and practice it. The more reason
No comments:
Post a Comment