This is a letter sent to me via email from a male friend. Read it and dont you judge me..i didnt judge the sender.. he said it represents acceptance into manhood and should be recited by all young men as they get initiated into manhood....i dont know what to think
ACCEPTANCE SPEECH
Fellow men
I, a man born of a man and a woman, who in the throes of their sweaty, breathy and unseeing lovemaking conceived me. I accept that since I was brought crying out of the hospital, I have only looked back, to see if the midwife was as cute as I remembered and that she had smile on seeing my erect penis.
I accept the responsibilities that have been thrust upon me. That I will always endeavour to make the woman nearest to me , to strip and get jiggy with me as fast as possible so long as we are not related….. By blood I mean…
I accept that I am an embodiment of manhood, required by womenfolk to be ever ready, keep going like the energizer bunny always taking my happiness last…serving them like goddesses and or bitches.whatever suits the circumstances . I accept that I shall never give up the secrets of manhood, that I shall walk in the light, will never let a wet pusyy remain unattended, I shall keep the rod ready….so as not to spoil the ladies.
I, fellow men accept that I shall be called many names, boy ,man, sweetie, bastard ,dog ,darling and all the other names of endearment that women will fondly refer me by… I shall not flinch nor show fear; I shall defend the fraternity of men, their right to raise skirts, get between thighs, to associate with others, pinch bar maids…..scream their heads off anytime football is on the screen of a TV.
I accept that all men have tha right to cheat their wives,galfriends,concubines and others, about their whereabouts, and activities they may be engaging in unless the truth would work in their favour.
Thank you all, this is not my victory, its your victory….you proved once again that being a man is a priveledge, I shall endeavour to live life to the full.
Enjoy your manhood…..thank you, thank you !!!
GOD BLESS MEN ,ALL BOYS AND THE WOMEN WHO LOVE THEM TOOO.
i like u hard
ReplyDelete