Sunday, June 28, 2009

THANK YOU FATHER.

This is more of thanks giving prayer to my Father up there and all over. I thank you for deciding to let me live in an era full of greats,an era of great occurrences. Thank you.
For putting me here on earth when you did,thank you for my childhood...i enjoyed it,
thank you for all the following:
My life and the blessings you have given me all along,and many others that await me along my life...thank you for i will live to see ninety.. thank you for my family..they are the best although at times...
For making my time one of the greatest.Thank you for making my friends live at the same time as me..thank you for those special people you put in my life.....thanks.

God did me a favour.I have lived and witnessed many great things....I was when Mandela was released, i was when he became president, i was when he stepped down...he is a great man.
I have seen racism suffer a great deal....i have seen attitudes and cultures of long duration challenged....i have seen the first black in white house...Obama.
I have seen that tribalism is a weapon the politicians will never let go...I have seen that kenya is Vulnerable to war as somalia...there is nothing as an island of peace.
I have seen mugabe reposess land to give it to the rightful owners...and i have seen his folly and the sabotage of the west.
I have seen that climate change is real....the clear stream at home no longer flows.the weather has changed.My home no longer receives thunder storms,nor hail storms...we called it maize rain....i have seen it change.please people get out of Mau and plant trees.
I have been living at a time with a musical genius, gifted choreographer and lyricist and many more...MJ....thank you and rest in peace.
I have lived to Hear Nyerere...his ideology and the legacy he left.he was brilliant.
I have lived to see how power hungry and unpatriotic our leaders are.
I have seen the church lose direction,i have seen jesus become a symbol of wealth.
I have witnessed Egypt frighten Brazil, i have seen USA beat fancied Spain.I have seen football greats like zidane,Ronandinho, essien,Abedi pele,Kanu,gerrald,Etoo..My My .....Egypt beat Italy, kenya hold nigeria and cameroon.....Keny sevens rugby team win and win...
I have lived in shattering of stereotypes...i have seen blacks take over almost evereything...they are pervasive...MJ,Obama,magic johnson,mike tyson,whitney huoston,lewis hamilton,tiger woods...and many more...
I am living in an era that shall be remembered...the era of the internet and blog friends,of the computer,mobile phones,satellite tv...where communication is easy....
I have lived to watch eric wainaina,Achieng abura...i lived when culture(joseph hill) , lucky dube,chaka chaka ,san fan tomas,..among many...
I have lived to read Robert Ludlum,Ngugi wa thiongo, charles dickens,st Augustine of Hippo, wilbur smith,and many others....
I have watched martin lawrence,will smith,kajairo,chris rock,jackie chan...etc
I am living and will continue living in a time of great technological strides, in a time of the Greatest world pandemic....HIV...i will live to see it beaten..
I cant thank you enuff lord, Nor fit all those things that make me grateful to you here...I really hope you Blog dear lord...I pray you walk with me at all times.....bear with poor praying habits,the unconvetional ways in which i call unto you..you have always listened...and granted. Since you can read my thots , and you already know what i want and need..please continue giving them to me..

THANKS GOD,YOU MAKE MY WORLD ROCK,MAKE KNOW AM NOT ALONE,LIVE AND NOT STOP TILL I GET ENUFF,EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT HAD A BILLIE JEAN(MAY BE I DID),YOU MAKE ME BELIEVE WE ARE THE WORLD,MAKE ME WANT TO HEAL THE WORLD AND TO KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE THERE. NO MATTER WHAT.
DEAR LORD, YOU TOOK MJ...BECAUSE YOU MADE HIM. i MUST SAY THAT YOU MUST BE THE GREATEST...HOW DO YOU PUT ALL THAT TALENT IN ONE PERSON?HOW THEN YOU HUMBLE THEM,REMIND THEM THEY ARE YOUR SUBJECTS...OF YOUR GREATNESS. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MJ...THANK YOU FOR MY LIFE....THANKS ,,..THANKS.....PRAISE BE UNTO YOU....BLESSINGS UNTO ME......THANK YOU,AND GRANT ME ALL I NEED AND WANT....THANKS.

3 comments:

  1. Deep stuff. You've just expanded my sphere of thankfulness. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I just had to laugh, I never heard anyone praying like this "PRAISE BE UNTO YOU....BLESSINGS UNTO ME......THANK YOU"!

    Anyway this is really good stuff Voicedthots, blessings unto you....and may you live to reach ninety. I hope like you, God can bear poor praying habits coz I am a definite culprit.

    Seriously though, thank you for reminding us to be grateful to God, it really doesn't get said enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mwasjd, welkam...am happy i expanded your sphere..just appreciating God.
    Mama,it is how i pray,i even apologised to God for praying that way..but then he is my dad right?..I have started praying for you.
    And you can never thank him enuff.

    ReplyDelete